Restroom air dryers are a great way to warm your hands before wiping them on your jeans
1) Venti: Vin-Tee. Not vee-in-tay, vin-nee or ver-tee
2) Grande: Gron-day. Not grand or gren-dee
3) Latte: Lah-tay. Not lad-dee,lat-tee or late
4) Cappuccino: Cap-u-cheen-o. Not cap-oor-ino
5) Macchiato: Mah-kee-ah-toe. Not mah-chain-o, mar-ker-ee-to, mar-cher-tee-to, mer-kah-toe or mat-chee-o.
6) Trenta: Trin-tuh,
Please, keep in mind that you are not the only person who has ordered a drink.
There is no reason, in the entire world, to guard the hand off plate, or look over into whatever I am making, and tell me what to and not to put into what could possibly NOT be your drink.
THIS. THIS. THIS.
i think we, as baristas, should come up with a secret marking for when someone was being a dickhead when placing their order to make sure it’s decaf
This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.